Pages

Thursday, March 17

It has come to this, people

Ladies and Gentleman, it pains me to do this. But, I am being forced to leave Japan -- through intimidation and coercing. I do not wish to leave, but my treacherous University has pulled my program. I know it for my health, but there is no chaos here. There is only a country working hard to overcome a disaster. It pains me to do this, but my University, as of yet, has not offered any financial contribution to my plight. So, due to this, I have created a Donation service using PayPal. The money donated will help me get out of Japan with my belongings and get back safely. Please know, in the event that my home University decides to fund my exodus from Japan, then I will refund said donations.

This is a big shot to my pride, but I do not see any other way. I'm sorry...

My dreams have been extinguished and cut short -- I am currently lost emotionally and really don't know what to do.

Thank you so much,

Ed





[DONATION CLOSED]


Any exceeding amount left over, if there is any, will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross to help them in this "chaos"...

No comments:

Post a Comment